Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

He is Risen - yes, He is Risen indeed -


Hope your day is blessed with family and friends and fun - but mostly I pray that Jesus is your Lord and Savior so that Easter means to you - a risen Savior!

Just wanted to share a cute punch art bunny card with you - so fun!!  We made these little bunnies at my downline meeting this last Saturday.  I put mine on a card and voila!
Below are the pieces you'll need to punch to make your own little bunny. All pieces are attached to each other with two sided tape, except the small flowers and circles which I attached with glue dots.  The white circles for the cheeks are popped up on dimensionals.  Then I added a few highlights with gel pen and a black marker to bring him to life.  I saw many bunnies out there in blog world and combined bits and pieces of several to make this little fellow!
Stop back soon!! Have a wonderful Easter!  ~Maureen

No comments: