Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nov Club Card Challenge Cards

Last month we did the Shaving Cream technique at our club, so this month the ladies were challenged to make their best card using that technique. Here is our winning card from Lyn - she actually ran the shaving cream sheets through the big shot embossing a design on them that looked great! Congratulations Lyn!Here's Karen's entry - look at those amazing swirls of color. Karen used the faux linen technique on her background layer.
Here is Jackie's entry - unfortunately my picture doesn't show the depth of her swirls. Jackie only had one re-inker but built of up the colors on the shaving cream by using and reinking - it actually looks like she used several greens. Finally - here is my entry. it's for a friend who just lost a beloved pet. I wish we had had this set sooner, as I have so many friends and family I would have loved to send a card like this to. It's so hard to know what to say during the heartache following the loss of a pet. I really love the way the colors swirled together on this layer. Thanks ladies for playing along - can't wait to see what you come up with next time!

No comments: