It's Sunday! Sharing a cool card this weekend - just got this set and have been playing a bit with it!! Enjoy!
A Fish & A Wish
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: A Fish & A Wish (158993); A Fish & A Wish Bundle (159001)
· Stamp Pads: Parakeet Party (159208); Tahitian Tide (147101); Starry Sky (159212)
· Tools: Picture This Dies (155559); Fish Builder Punch (159000); Bough Punch (157711); Paper Snips Scissors (103579)
· Miscellaneous: Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (158130); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
· Starry Sky: 8 ½” x 5 ½, scored at 4 ¼”
· Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼” – cut 2; 1” x 11” (fish & words)
· Parakeet Party: 4” x 5 ¼” (or just use scraps)
· Calypso Coral: 4” x 5 ¼” (or just use scraps)
1. Begin with a Starry Sky card base.
2. Attach the Basic White panels to the front and inside of the card.
3. Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Picture This Dies to crop the Tahitian Tide panel.
4. Stamp the fish onto the Basic White Card Stock strip– one large fish in Tahitian Tide ink; one small fish in Starry Sky and one small fish in Parakeet Party.
5. Use the Fish Builder Punch to punch out the three fish.
6. Use the leftover strip of Basic White Card Stock to stamp words with Starry Sky ink and use Paper Snips Scissors to trim close to the words. Cut words apart.
7. Adhere the Tahitian Tide panel to card front with dimensionals.
8. Attach fish with dimensionals as shown in photo.
9. Attach the words to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
10. Punch the two colors of cardstock with bough punch and use Mini Glue Dots to add to card front, tucking ends under the circles. Embellish card with Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code 7VKPZTXT through August 31, 2022 to get full benefits from me-