Tuesday, October 6, 2020

First Monday Card Challenge! #2 - October 7 to October 25, 2020

Month two of my - FIRST MONDAY CHALLENGE.  But this one is coming out on Tuesday - sorry!  Life has been little hectic and I am always a day late and a dollar short recently.  But better times are ahead.  So ideally on the first Monday of each month you can check my blog (and my Crazy Stamping Lady! Facebook business page) for that month's challenge.  Then you will have till midnight three Sundays later to post your card challenge picture on the post in Facebook (in the comments of the current First Monday post) or you can email me your photo indicating it is for the First Monday Challenge that month - crazystampinglady@gmail.com.  On the next day after the deadline I will draw for a winner and that person will receive a fun current embellishment or dsp sampler from me.  So hoping many of you will join in the fun!

Here is your challenge this month - entries must be received by my no later than midnight on Sunday, October 25, 2020.  On Monday, October 26, 2020 I will draw for a winner from all the entries.  Use the LAYOUT indicated below to create a card of your choice.   Watch my FB Live video on Friday, October 9 at 9:30 AM (MST) if you'd like to see what I can come up with for this challenge.  Can't wait to see what you all create!! Have fun with this.
See you all soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: