Thursday, May 7, 2020

Witty-cisms and Scalloped Notecards

Hey - I did another Facebook Live this week - here's a recap - 
For today's video I featured a couple wonderful, but overlooked, products that are on the last chance list (while supplies last).   You can watch the video here - and please if you watch, let me know and comment with some love!
So I wanted to show you some of what we did   -  During the video we made this card.  I showed how it went together and gave some tips.
And I also shared these cards - all made with the Witty-cisms stamp set and the Scalloped Notecards and envelopes.  Same layout - 


Then after I made a few of these for boy and girl - this one is going out to my nephew and his wife who just had their second baby boy.

Here they all are - I finished the cards after the video by making 10 more and it took me only about an hour to complete all of them.  Would also be a great gift set to give to a friend!
In case you'd like to duplicate - here is the supply list  -
And the measurements - 
Enjoy - smile - be creative and be thankful!  Always Stamping, Maureen

No comments: