Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Christmas Year Round

Many of you who follow me know that I do Christmas Card classes year round with my customers.  These classes run January through November and are always well attended.  So through out the year I will share some samples with you to keep you inspired and help you get ahead of the game if you'd like to CASE them.  My first is this beautiful card we made with the Snow Front set from the Holiday catalog - that is now still available for purchase on the carry over list.  I think it is just such a lovely set. 
The set allows you to build your own scene, and depending on the colors you use - it can be anytime of the year.  We did a winter scene for our card here - by adding bare trees, cardinals - and some snowflake sequins.
The background layer was made using the Woodland embossing folder from the Annual catalog - an all-time favorite.  The Seasons Greetings is from the discontinued So Many Stars set, but any holiday sentiment would be appropriate.
Hope you enjoyed this card - watch for more Christmas ideas on a regular basis.  See you all soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: