Sunday, August 11, 2019

Christmas in July - and Every Other Month!

So, many of you know that I do a Christmas card class every month of the year - January through November.  At each class you make four cards (2 each of 2 designs), so that if you attend them all - you will have 44 cards to send out to friends and family.  You can also purchase extra kits if you want more; or purchase completed cards from me.  This class is always popular and many times I hold an encore class - so today I thought I would share a few of the designs we've made this year to get you inspired!  To see all my upcoming classes - click on the link at the top of this blog.
 
Hope you enjoyed these ideas and are inspired to get busy on your own Christmas cards - before you know it - the holidays will be here.  See you soon! ~Maureen

No comments: