Sunday, August 26, 2018

Alaskan Cruise - Day 6

So we started Day 6 right with this amazing breakfast of lox and bagels; as well as oatmeal, OJ and of course my traditional 6 cups of coffee :)  The coffee was really good on the cruise - which was a bonus for me.
Today I spent a quite a bit of time at the Share Fair that SU! arranged for us - seeing some wonderful demonstrators at their stations - and getting pictures of their awesome projects.
My favorite was this station that my friend, Amy Combs had with all new Christmas products - it was just fabulous, as is she.
Below is some of her beautiful work.  Believe me I say I plan to CASE some of it for my classes - why reinvent the wheel when she has done such a good job!  Thank Amy - you're the best!
 
 
After that, we headed down to base camp one more time to spin the wheel and win a prize - so here are all the prizes I won in Base Camp this week.  How fun is all of that!
 
Once again, our pillow gift did not disappoint.  We got this amazing Making Christmas Bright bundle from the new Holiday Catalog.  Speaking of which - if you would like a Holiday catalog from me - just let me know and I'll get one out to you!
Not only that - but this adorable guy was waiting for us when we got back to our cabin - end to another wonderful day!  Although we spent some time sitting out on the balcony enjoying the warm evening.
Getting a little sad to think this is coming to an end soon - but not quite yet.  Stop back in a couple days for our final cruise moments.  Till then - I'll be throwing some stamping projects in.  ~Maureen

No comments: