Thursday, April 12, 2018

New Round of Hostess Gifts

My clubs are either starting a new rotation - or starting for the first time.  So that means a new round of hostess gifts.  This time around I am using Stampin' Up!s adorable little pizza boxes, and filling them with coordinating gift cards and envelopes.  Here is the top of the box for my February Hostesses.
And a side view.
Each month will feature different card designs - so these were my February designs -
Below is a close up of just one of the cards and envelopes -
And here it is with the box open .  The great thing about the boxes is that you can take out the cards and pop in a gift card - and it's ready for gift-giving!  How fun is that!
Hope you enjoyed!!!  Stop back soon.  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go to my online store - and check out all the retiring products - some available only while supplies last -

No comments: