Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Quick and Easy - Adorable swap card

So last November (I know I'm a little late in posting) I participated in a swap at an OnStage event - we had to make (Hmmmm, can't remember how many) a lot of them.  So I wanted something quick and easy and this is what I came up with.  It's a one layer card - but with lots of color and pop!
Of course I go crazy when I have to make a ton of the same thing - so I change up the color.  It's not much - but makes it so much easier for me to stay sane while doing.  I have to do the same thing when I crochet - the more I can change colors - the happier I am.
Below are the three colors I went with close up - and the little bee is fussy cut and popped up -
And has Wink of Stella on the little wings.
Hope you like them.
Stop back soon for more inspiration!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to right to my online store -

No comments: