Thursday, November 2, 2017

Never Enough Birthday cards....

Sharing a cute and quick card we made at my September cards class.  Seems I NEVER have enough birthday cards - so I love when they are featured at one of my classes, and I make up a few extras.  This card is made with Balloon Celebration - we used Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry - although for this card - just about any color combo would work.
Measurements: card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded horizontal; Coral layer 5 1/4" x 4"; White layer 5 x 3 3/4"; Razzleberry layer 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" and top white layer 4 1/2" x 3 1/4".  The Razzleberry layer is popped up on dimensionals to give the card a little bit of character.  Added a couple gems for some sparkle, and a little Coral bow too.
Then finished the inside with this cute little balloon.
This set is a wonderful set for some quick and easy cards - sure to put a smile on anyone's face.  Thanks for stopping by.  ~Maureen
Click on any image to go directly to my online SU! store - 

No comments: