Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!!

So much fun - my Technique CLUB 1 made this adorable project as their renewal thank you for our next round of club.  It was tons of fun to design, and I think they turned out super cute!  I purchased the black frames at a local craft store, and removed the glass so we could pop up some images. 
After checking Pinterest for tons of Halloween sampler ideas - I came up with the panels above and below.  The orange hat, the front gravestone, the small pumpkin and one of the bats are all popped up to give it that great dimension.
Here it is from the side - where  you can see (maybe) some of those images popped up. 
I love holiday samplers - they are such a cute and fun addition to your decorating.  Have a Happy Halloween - and be careful out there!!~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: