Tuesday, August 22, 2017

With Sympathy

Sympathy cards are always hard for me to make - especially when I need them.  So I try and make them ahead of time so I'm not in the moment.  I shared last time about my brother's passing.  But in the past two months we also lost my hubby's cousin, my Sister-in-law's mother, a friend's hubby and a friend's daughter.  Such losses can be a bit overwhelming.  So I'm going to share the last group of sympathy cards I made. 
These were done at a class last month - and customers were able to choose a different verse, if they didn't need sympathy.
It was put together from a few different cards I saw on Pinterest -and I really liked the elegance of it.  Below you can see that pearls were added; and also the dimension of the card.
Although I hate to make sympathy cards - I love having them ready when I need them.  This batch is now gone - so time to make some more.
Hug those you love today!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 


No comments: