Monday, August 28, 2017

Fun and Funky Flourishing Phrases

This is such a great set.  My cards class in August featured the set, Flourishing Phrases, in two completely different ways.  You can see the first really elegant card we made HERE.  But this one is all about the fun - from the polka dots, to the colors we used on it.
We had a series of sentiments to pick from - so everyone could choose what they wanted. 
The colors, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo - just pop with the polka dot DSP from the "Whole Lot of Lovely" paper package. 
You can see above that we we stamped the flower twice - cutting out different layers and popping up the smaller one on dimensionals.  We also used the really fun Decorative Ribbon Border punch for some fun edging.  All in all, this card just really makes me smile.  Hope you smile too!!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store -

1 comment:

Paula Bock said...

Love this card! It is one of my favorites that you've sent me.