Thursday, March 30, 2017

Twinkle Twinkle - Babies are the best!!

This is the second card we made at my March's Cards and Coffee and I just love it!  Isn't that sweet baby sleeping on the moon the best!  Especially love those little glimmer stars lighting up the sky! (Unfortunately that color of glimmer paper is no longer available - but you can color the silver with re-inkers and aqua painter - just check out YouTube for instructions!)
We had a lot of fun water coloring with SU's new watercolor pencils and blender pens.  Make's it just so easy.  Everyone can be a watercoloring pro!
Below is the inside of the cards with the rest of that darling little saying and few little stars -
and here are a few I did after class - you can see the water coloring is a bit different on each - adding to their uniqueness.  Plus, I messed up on one, so had to cut around the star and have it hang over the blue layer - but I still love it.
 
Maybe I love these so much because I am expecting grandchild #8 the end of June and it's gonna be a boy!  Can't wait to meet that new little guy!!  See you soon.  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store -
 

No comments: