Wednesday, September 7, 2016

August Christmas Card I

So in August my Christmas Card class sold out with a waiting list.  How exciting is that.  My customer base has enlarged and after a year in Arizona - I am a happy stamper!!!  So here is the first card we made - I love it because it is so elegant. What's most surprising is that the two 1" x 4" strips of DSP come from the POP of PINK collection in the SU catalog. Those DSP pages do have pink - but only on one side - the other is more neutral making it so versatile.
The ladies loved the look of the two snowflakes layered onto the gold thread - and then the little gem placed in the middle.  I love the sentiment - how cute is that!?!  Very nice, clean card and they make up in a hurry with the use of the Snow Flurry punch.  Hope you like :)  My next Christmas card class is Tuesday, September 20 at 9:30 AM - hope you can come.  For a full list of my upcoming classes click HERE~Maureen
Products used to make this card are below - click on any image to go directly to my online store - 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, Maureen! I look forward to seeing your artwork personally!