Just a quick post today to show this blanket I just finished crocheting. I'm working with a group crocheting hats, scarves and blankets for our local vets and homeless vets in the area. In October there is a big event, where veterans are invited - with many, many resources for them - including the items we are crocheting. They are free!! We want to keep them warm during the winter months.
So, last month I made scarves and hats - but now I'm working on some blankets. This is a full size and it is so soft - hope someone just loves it. Just a funky pattern of stripes! Now I'm working on a lap blanket that is really colorful - for one of our wheelchair bound vets.
This is really rewarding for me - and a great way to use some of those balls of yarn I have in boxes! Praying that each will be a blessing for the person that gets it. See you soon! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary