Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Convention Swap

Another fun part of the Stampin' Up! convention is swapping.  This year, with the move, I had not planned on doing any swapping - but other year's I usually join at least one organized swap and then do some general swapping.  Then, the day before I was leaving I decided to make up some cards with only the scraps I had sitting on my desk - and this is what I camp up with - there was enough to make 10 - so that's what I had - 10 swaps :)
 Below are the 10 swaps (plus one bonus) that I received back - so now I have 11 new ideas to show my customers - cute, cute, cute!

Also wanted to share this amazing journal, pen and convention pin that SU! gave us at convention.  Since I had taken a notebook with me I did not use this there - but is is full of blank pages to use for journaling, notes, etc. and so I am using it as my new stamping event planner.  It also has calendar pages for the rest of this year -so it is perfect!  I really love it - between that and the amazing convention bag (see below) we got this year - I was happy, happy, happy!!
The bag this year is a messenger style, made out of heavy woolen/felt type fabric.  Has the Stampin' Up! name on the front and on the buttons.  Really stylish - it has become my bible study bag as it carries my bible, journal, notebook, pens, etc. perfectly!

See you all soon!  Time to plan some events to fill this baby up!  ~Maureen
Below are the products I used for my swap cards -

No comments: