Saturday, January 17, 2015

Club Fun!

Wanted to share the cute little treat bags we made at this month's Technique Club - this was our 3D project, so it didn't use our technique.  I'll be sharing those items soon - but for today - on to the CANDY!


We made these adorable little treat bags with the new products from the Occasions Catalog - treat bag framelits, LOVE DSP stack, and the amazing little bow punch.  And in case you cannot see what is inside - yummy Red Vines!


After we were done with club I stayed up and did some stamping.  I had all the items for this card sitting right there - so thought - why not.  Cute huh!?!
See you soon - stop back to see more fun stamping ideas.  And feel free to leave comments - they make my day!!  ~Maureen

Here are the new products I used -

No comments: