Sunday, January 25, 2015

Clean and Cute Card 2

So here is the other card I made for my Cute and Clean Stamp Camp.  I LOVE everything in this year's Sale-a-bration catalog - and this card is the perfect example why.  Isn't it LOVELY!  For this card there are two ways to make it and I like both.  The first uses our Irresistibly cardstock sponged with Old Olive so that the resist design pops through -
But here it is not sponged and very elegant looking with the glossy tone on tone.
Not sure which I like better - so I ended up doing a few of both - the look great either way.  Below you can see them side by side.
Let me know your favorite.  And check out my website www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net to order and get your FREE sale-a-bration product with each $50 purchase, and you can have your order shipped right to your home.  Any questions - let me know!   ~Maureen

Here are the products used to create these beautiful cards - 

1 comment:

Paula Bock said...

I like the sponged card the best. I really like the color combination of the Tangerine Tango and Old Olive. Love that Lotus Blossom stamp set!