Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks and Giving ...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - truly one of my favorite holidays - as to me it is all about giving thanks and being with those you love.  I'm blessed that my hubby, children and all my grandchildren will be with me today as well as other family members and friends.  I pray your day is wonderful for each of you.
Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Now on to the giving - I wanted to share the hostess gift my November hostesses received - this adorable little note crate.
You've seen these each month - a crate decorated with Designer Series Paper - a RSVP pen that matches - stamped note paper and paper flower on the front.  These have been popular with my hostesses as well as with customers at our craft fair.  I'll have more for sale at my holiday Open House in December.
The Typeset Specialty designer series papers is definitely one of my favorites.  I've done so much with this paper.  Here's the little basket all wrapped up and ready to go to my last hostess of this month.  I hope she liked it.
Stop back soon to get more stamping inspiration - but in the meantime - hug those you love and give thanks for your blessings.  See you soon ~Maureen
Products used to create this project -




No comments: