Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cute and Clean and Beautiful!

Here is the second card we made at my Cute and Clean class this month.  I am a clean look person - even though I appreciate the more complex cards and enjoy making things a little out of my comfort zone - push come to shove - I LIKE CLEAN cards.  So this was right up my alley.
I love blue and yellow - love these pretty little flowers - but especially LOVE this sentiment.  Isn't it just adorable - and you know - I think we should send out more cards to those we know "just because."
We ran the blue base through the Big Shot with the large polka dots - and popped up the flowers along the ribbon - kinda like they're growing on it, and then added the gems for BLING!
So cute and so sweet  -  who wouldn't want to receive this in their mailbox.  See you soon!!! ~Maureen
Here are the products I used to make these cards - 

No comments: