Saturday, January 11, 2014

Holiday Boutique

So in December we held our first ever full boutique in my home for the holidays.  It was wildly successful for all of us so I am sure we'll do again - maybe even a Spring one - will see.  Today I just wanted to share some of our pictures from that fun day!
Hair bows
Body scrubs and NORWEX products
Hand made caramels and more (those caramels were yummy!!!)
One of our prices lists.
Infinity scarfs and coasters.
pine cone ornaments
Doterra oils and natural products
Body butters, candy treats, decorated clothespins.
Little Paisley baby and toddler clothing
Avon products
My Christmas Tree!
Lots of handmade cards
Even more discontinued sets for sale.
My adorable daughters - we had a great time doing this together!
So watch for info on our next boutique and be sure to join us!  Stop back soon!!  -Maureen

No comments: