Monday, July 29, 2013

Cards Stamp Camp July - Card 3

Oops - somehow with being gone - I missed publishing the third card we made at my Cards class this month - it was a Sympathy card.  We had done sympathies recently, but sadly I had to use mine up already - so we made another design.  Sympathy cards are the one type that I really like to have on hand, as they are very difficult to make when you need them - for obvious reasons.  This card uses our "Love and Sympathy" set, and Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant.  We used the markers to color directly on the flower stamp before stamping it, then huffed on it and stamped it again on the envelope (see how it's lighter) - I actually huffed on mine again and stamped it one more time on the inside of my card - very subtle.
I think it's a lovely card expressing loving thoughts.  We did add just a little sparkle to the flower with glue and dazzling diamonds glitter - I think you can see it a bit on this close up.
Tomorrow I plan to post some Convention pictures - stop back if you get a chance.  ~Maureen

No comments: