|Recipe: Stamp Sets - En Francais and Christmas Blessings; Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Real Red. Stamp Pads: Stazon and Real Red for watercoloring, Wild Wasabi Marker, Pearls, Blender pens. LOVELY!!|
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
July Christmas Card #2
Now I want to share the beautiful card Heidi designed for our last Christmas Card Class. Isn't it lovely. I hope our ladies liked to watercolor - as both of us used that technique on our cards - but I didn't hear any complaints, so I think they were fine with it. I especially love the use of the little embossing frame over the flower - makes it pop!
So that's another day of Christmas inspiration - looking forward to making Christmas (and a Hannukah card when requested) with you on Sunday, August 26. Thanks for stopping by. ~Maureen