Thursday, August 2, 2012

A few of my favorite things....

Okay - I just want to do one more post of a few of my favorite things from convention - there were soooooo many - here is a little recap.  Thanks for humoring me - Maureen
Amazing "Happy Birthday" pin that Heidi made for me to wear on the 19th!!! I loved it!
Some of the amazing "yummies" SU provided at the after party after Awards night.
Stamping Make and Takes with the rest of the Crazy Stamping Ladies.
Fantastic mean at SLC's Red Iguana restaurant.  Thanks Christel for finding it for us!  Just look at that mole sampler - yum!
View from our hotel window - so lovely!
Fun Tunnel Entrance that SU put together for us to enter through.  In the morning it was lined with SU employees on each side to welcome and high five us - just one of the many extra touches that SU does to show us how special we are :)  Already looking forward to next year!!

No comments: