Saturday, July 21, 2012

Parks and Rec Class

Thought I'd share a few more of the cards we made in this last round of Parks and Rec classes - the first one uses the Ronald McDonald charities sets - It is so fresh and bright and cute.  It's similar to my shoebox swap card we'll be making at Convention - so watch for a picture of that when I get back.

This next card has a lot of dimension to it.  The flower is made by punching scallops out of the brown paper that comes in our Stampin' Up!  orders - that's right - I'm GREEN by reusing it.  I just attached the layers together with a brad, scrunched them and sponged the edges.  I really like the look.  Here is from the top so you can see the dimension of it.
And here it is from the front.
The last card uses one of my favorite masculine sets "Open Seas" - we did a type of collage background, then popped the ship up on top.
Stop back soon for more stamping ideas.  ~Maureen

No comments: