Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Downline gift for Convention

Today I want to share the little gift I gave my downline that attended convention this year.  I found these cute little pedicure sets at Michael's and added a set of earplugs for those who were in rooms where someone (no names mentioned :) might snore. I loved the color of the items in it and so ---
I decorated them all up with our "Reason to Smile" set* and added a tag with each of their initials.  Here is the group of them getting ready to go in my suitcase.
And here is a close-up of one of them.  Aren't they cute!?!  and practical.
We exchanged the roommate gifts when we got to the hotel.  Here I am holding one of the gifts I made - stop back tomorrow and I'll share all the goodies I got from my roommates.  We just exchanged among the 7 of us sharing two rooms - although I made one for each of my 11 downline attending.  They are a wonderful and fun group of ladies.  Think about joining my team and joining us in Salt Lake City next year July 18-20.  You can find full details in the link at the top of my blog, and of course feel free to contact me!
 On a completely different note, I wanted to show you this beautiful picture of the begonia my Secret Sister gave me awhile back.  It was so beautiful and I took this picture just a couple days before convention - but - I forgot to ask hubby to water it while I was gone, and when I came home it was no more.  I meant to take a picture of all of the stems and blossoms limp and falling off - but didn't have the heart. So now I'm on going to try and get another - as it so brightened my kitchen.  Oh well - that will teach me to go away :)
 
*NOTE - you can purchase the "Reason to Smile" stamp set for just $5.00 this month with a $50.00 purchase - contact me now to place your order, as of August 1 - this limited time set will be gone! 
 
~Maureen

No comments: