Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Stamp Camp - Part I

We had out Halloween Stamp Camp last weekend. This is always one of my favorite Stamp Camps of the year - I love the fun of Halloween. We did a couple cute projects which I'll be sharing with you over the next few days. This is the first one - we used a wood coffin that I purchased and painted the sides black one. It's decorated with the "Pick Your Poison" DSP and stickers and we added a spooky spider with a black pearl body to the outside. Then we decorated the inside of the coffin with additional DSP. But what good is an empty coffin :) Next we took a couple Baby Ruth mini candy bars and taped them together, wrapped them with strips of DSP, added a couple eyes and voila! The perfect inhabitant for our coffins - a cute little Mummy!!
Check back tomorrow for more of what we did at this Stamp Camp!

2 comments:

Hateriffic said...

OK... That is WAY cute!
I bet everyone loved it.

Twila said...

WOW I love it!