Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Notebooks

So the school year has come to an end, and two of my student workers are done working for me, so I decided to take all three of them out for lunch to thank them. But I wanted to give them each a little gift also, so I made these three note book holders for them with our Stampin' Up! DVD cases. I attached the notebook and sticky notes inside, along with a little loop of DSP to hold a mini-pen. The DSP was part of my grab bag purchase from Stampin' Up! recently, and I added their initials and a mini button.Here's a close up of the loop of DSP and the mini pen. The case still closed perfectly. Here's the front of Mallory's case. I really like this entire idea, because the case is solid, so you can throw the whole thing in your purse and not worry about the pad of paper getting ruined. Hope they liked them. Thank you ladies - for all your help this past year.

2 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

I love these! This is such a great idea and they will be cherished I am sure. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Nicole Kowalk said...

What a great idea! These are wonderful. I think I'm going to make these as gifts. :)