Friday, May 27, 2011

For those you've loved and lost...

In Memory of . . . . . Weekend Special

This Memorial Day weekend is all about remembering those who have lost their lives - both in serving our country - but also remembering those we've loved and lost. I've lost many I loved to the ugly disease of cancer - my beloved father, my sister-in-law Donna, my brother-in-law Dick. And then of course I had my run-in with uterine cancer last year. So I want to offer a wonderful Memorial Day special to honor them and help those affected in the future. This is your opportunity to get the beautiful Stampin' Up! set "Strength and Hope" for FREE (your choice wood or clear). You can see the beautiful imagery here - http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Strength_Hope_Images.pdf

For each set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $2.00 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This has extra meaning for me, as right now my husband's cousin is battling this dreaded disease. She has a great supportive family - and a wonderful faith in God - and we would appreciate your prayers for her and her family.

Here's a card I made recently with the lovely set -


To get your FREE set, just place an order for $100 or more of Stampin' Up! products over this Memorial Day weekend - starting Friday evening and ending Monday evening at 8:00 PM. You can email me your order at crazystampinglady@gmail.com or go online to my website and order directly - do so by clicking the "SHOP ONLINE: ICON at the upper right hand side of this blog. Have a wonderful weekend with those you love.
NOTE: If you already have another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact them first to see if they will honor this deal for you.

No comments: