- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Stampers Club Challenge
Each month our club does a challenge where we make our best card using the past month's technique. This month we made our cards using the embedded embossing technique. I try do do the challenge even though I can't win - just to challenge myself - and here is my card. I love the new Fun Flowers Bigz die - and look how great it looks with this technique - I am soooo happy about how it turned out. And here is our winning card from Karen - I'm so glad she participated in the challenge. Her card is so bright and ready for Spring and she used the buttons currently available through SAB FREE - how cool is that. Congratulations Karen!