- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Friday, February 25, 2011
Stampers Club Challenge
Each month our club does a challenge where we make our best card using the past month's technique. This month we made our cards using the embedded embossing technique. I try do do the challenge even though I can't win - just to challenge myself - and here is my card. I love the new Fun Flowers Bigz die - and look how great it looks with this technique - I am soooo happy about how it turned out. And here is our winning card from Karen - I'm so glad she participated in the challenge. Her card is so bright and ready for Spring and she used the buttons currently available through SAB FREE - how cool is that. Congratulations Karen!