- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Storm Clouds Over Simi
Amazing clouds. One night last week when I was getting ready to leave work I got a call from my daughter in Simi Valley saying she was getting huge hail - when I looked outside I could see the sky was black - not a usual sight for Southern Cal. Here are the clouds that were above me as I got into my car - and within minutes the sky let loose with a downpour - was almost impossible to see to drive. Once I got home (through some very flooded streets) the rain stopped and I snapped this picture of the storm clouds from my front yard. It was eerie - four hours later the lightning and thunder continued - I loved it though. I really miss thunderstorms from my days of living in Wisconsin. So I am not complaining.