Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A HONEY of a Card

I love this card with it's peek-a-boo window and the little bee peeking through - how cute is that. I had made several of this card about a year ago and this week I sent off my last one, so had to get a picture so I can make some more!

It uses the set "Just Buzzin' By..." from page 102 of the current SU IB&C - and discontinued DSP. I watercolored all the images - added some glitter to the wings and popped the hive up on dimensionals. The window is made by punching a circle in the base of the card where you want it. Then punch the same size circle in a piece of cardstock of the color you want the frame, and then put your scallop circle around the hole you punched and punch out the frame. It's a really neat look - let me know if you try it! -Maureen

No comments: