Monday, April 12, 2010

Downline April Challenge

The Challenge for this month's Downline meeting was set by me - it was to make your best card that is a copy of one out the of IB&C or current mini. But, you had to change the set you used and the colors. Here's what we came up with - This is a copy of the blue card on the front of the current mini catalog made by Heidi -Here is Lois' card, but I have to apologize, I don't remember which page and card she copied. Lois, let me know and I'll update my blog. I do remember you did a great job :)

And finally my card - I copied the heart card on page 114 of the IB & C - thought I could show a copy but no luck in copying and pasting - sorry.
But the cards were all great !! Heidi won and got the prize and gets to set the next challenge. We also had Cari play along through my blog and she also wins a prize - watch for it in the mail soon Cari - here is her card:

She used the Santa Card on page 34 of the IB & C as her inspiration. Great job Cari! Thanks for playing along - hopefully more will play next month when I post the challenge.

No comments: