Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our December Downline Challenge

Wisconsin memories. The weather here, in sunny southern California, is certainly not snowy, and being an original Wisconsin native - this is the only week of the year I really do miss snow. So in honor of my memories - here's a cute little snow guy for you. I do LOVE snowmen - they are my FAV -Then onto our challenge: I want to thank Karen for taking pictures as the ones she took were a bit further away and included who made these beautiful cards. I had happened to take close up pictures, but the numbers weren't on my pictures so I wasn't sure who made what. Thanks Karen!
So here are the cards from our December Downline Challenge. Sandy was the winner last month so she set the challenge: a card in this format (I can't remember what they're called :), using red, pink, white and black in a Valentine's themed card - the first one is from Kathy B. who came in a close 2nd for winning this month with this elegant Valentine
SORRY ALL - I HAD TO REMOVE HEIDI'S WINNING PICTURE FROM HERE AS SHE MAY ENTER THE CARD INTO A CONTEST, AND IT HAS TO NOT BE POSTED ANYWHERE AS PART OF THE RULES.
The next beautiful card was by Jeri - the embossing on her hearts does not show up on the picture - but it was lovely -and last but not least - Diane's version - love the way she colored all the hearts on the stamp - nice work!!These challenges are always fun and they have pushed everyone who participates, to up their stamping skills. Thanks Ladies!!

No comments: