Sunday, November 20, 2022

Farewell to Prescott - and a blogging Hiatus!!

Hey all my friends - below is a farewell letter to my local peeps - and it has a ton of information to bring you all up to date - so I thought I would post here also.  Change - change and more change!  I will be taking the rest of November and all of December off from blogging (or at least I think that - lol).  Plan to see me back here in January 2023 with much more creative inspiration.  Till then I appreciate any prayers as we go through this big move!!   Love you all - see you soon! -Maureen

~*~*~*~*~

To all of my awesome friends and customers,

This is a little long – but it’s the scoop – and I’m going to be vulnerable here.  So, it’s really happening – we are moving again – this time to Tennessee to be closer to our children and grandchildren.  Wow this move is bittersweet.  We had thought we were in our forever home , but after much prayer and listening, we’ve decided this is what we should do and feel very comfortable with the decision.

Here's the scoop – we have sold our home here in Prescott, AZ and are closing November 30, 2022.  We will rent back here for a few days, and leave sometime between Dec. 5 & 8 (TBD) for Manchester, TN.  We were not able to find a house to buy that met our needs; so, for the time being we will be renting a fully furnished home month to month until we find just the right home.

I’ll be having a huge craft sale here at my home on Monday and Tuesday, November 21 and 22 from 1PM – 6PM each day.  Feel free to come by – I have tons of Stamping stuff as well as many other items crafters love (yarn, tools, fabric, needlepoint kits, wood pieces and more).  Plus, buy what you want, and I will apply ½ of what you pay toward an order of new Stampin’ Up! product – you will only have to pay the S&H and tax.  For example – buy $100 of craft items – and you can order $50 of Stampin’ Up! items from any current catalog free – and you will only pay the S&H and tax on that purchase.  Nice!!  This is a blow out sale – all bundles $25; individual sets $5 and $10; all DSP .20/sheet; cardstock .10/sheet – you get the picture.

Then, on December 3 (8:30 am – 4pm) and December 4 (9:00 am – 2pm) there will be an estate sale at our home, but done by a hired company.  We are having them sell nearly all of our home goods and furnishings, as we do not want to have to put it in storage while we are looking for a new home to buy.  Lots of furniture, TV’s, glassware, books, craft stuff, blankets, tools and more.  Please spread the word on both of these sales, as we really need to sell, sell, sell. 

As far as my Stampin’ Up! business – there will be a lull – I will not be having classes or doing my regular Facebook lives, probably through the end of 2022 – although you will hear from me from during this time – just not as often as now.  I just need to protect my mental and physical health and need to pace myself, so I can enjoy the holidays with my family.  But, I am in no way stopping!  I fully plan to continue and to grow my business and will be adding some different and fun opportunities in 2023 – so good things lie ahead.  Watch for details to come 😊

I am outright asking you, my customers, to continue to support me and my small business, by staying tuned for more info, placing orders and watching for my updates.  You can like and follow my Facebook page at facebook.com/crazystampinglady.  You can also subscribe to updates from my blog at crazystampinglady.blogspot.com and you can continue to purchase products through my website – stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net; all of these things really help me.  I do have a couple people on my team locally who will be doing classes – so if you’d like their information – please let me know.

Please NOTE that November 23 is that last day I can put an order in for it to get here on time for me to get it to you.  So let me know if you need anything.  Of course, after that date, you can always order on my website above and have it sent directly to you.

Beginning December 1, mail should go to TN - so drop me an email at crazystampinglady@gmail.com if you need my new address (or my local address for my sales here). Thank you all for being such wonderful, supportive friends – you have blessed my life abundantly – and I hope we will continue to be in touch.  Take care and remember to always be creative – it is sooooo good for the soul! 

Love you all, Maureen

PS – I’ve heard it said that if you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.  So as sad as I am to leave, I am excited about the future hellos!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wishing you and Hubby the best. Prayers for a smooth transition.
Change is hard but, Family is more important.
I am just a blog peeper, and I will continue to peep!
Blessings to you and yours...Happy Holidays!