All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Artistically Inked (154542)
- Card Stock and Paper: Thick Basic White (159229); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads: Petal Pink (147108); Soft Seafoam (147102); VersaMark (102283)
- Tools: Artistic Dies (155371); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Paper Trimmer (152392); Heat Tool (129053)
- Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813); White Embossing Powder from the from the Basics Embossing Powders (155554); Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (158130)
Basic White: 8 ½” X 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 3 ½” x 5” for stamping background and scraps for stamping extra flowers & leaves to cut.
- Basic Black: ½” x 3”
Stamp flower images, leaves and dots using the Artistically Inked stamp set onto the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Basic White Thick cardstock and attach it to the card base with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Stamp flowers and leaves onto Basic White Thick cardstock and cut out with the Artistic Dies and the Stampn’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Attach flowers and leaves to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment onto Basic Black cardstock with VersaMark and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
- Attach sentiment to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code E73446WY through May 31, 2022 to get full benefits from me -