It's time to share another great tutorial - Loving, loving this single stamp from the January - June mini catalog. It's big enough to fill the front of you card - and what a great sentiment. If you don't want that saying, you can always mask the words and then stamp anything you like. This sample is done by stamping on different colors and paper piecing.
Click HERE to find and print your tutorial sheet.
All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Every Chapter (158017)
· Card Stock: Blushing Bride (131198), So Saffron (105118), Soft Sea Foam (146988), Balmy Blue (146982), or purchase the Subtles Assortment pack (146978), Thick Basic White (159229), Basic White (159276)
· Stamp Pads: Jet Black StazOn (101406)
· Tools: Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579)
· Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Blends in Smoky Slate (154904), Daffodil Delight (154883), and Balmy Blue (154830), Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (158130), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
· Thick Basic White card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and burnished with the Bone Folder
· Basic White: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” and scrap about 1-1/2” x 3”
· Scraps of Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, So Saffron, and Soft Sea Foam.
1. Taking care to center the stack of books image, stamp it onto the Basic White piece with Jet Black StazOn. Reink and stamp the teacup and glasses part of the image onto the Basic White scrap. Color image with Stampin’ Blends then cut out with Paper Snips.
2. Using the card image as a reference, stamp books image on Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, So Saffron, and Soft Sea Foam scraps. Cut out each full book with Paper Snips. Stamp the 2nd book, from the top, also onto Blushing Bride and cut out the flower. Stamp the bottom book also onto So Saffron then cut out the bookmark.
3. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the books and teacup parts directly on top of the stamped image on the Basic White piece then that piece onto the card front.
4. With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, affix the flower and bookmark.
5. Add Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewel to center of flower.
6. Brush design on teacup with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.
To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW. Please use the Hostess Code R2PRBNSD through Feb. 28, 2022 to get full benefits from me -