Wednesday, September 5, 2018

New Holiday catalog and Day 7 of our Alaskan Cruise!

So today is the day - the Holiday Catalog is LIVE and you can purchase!  Click on the catalog before and you can view the entire thing - and believe me -  you are gonna love it!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithmaureen/catalogs
Oh Man, can't believe I'm sharing the last full day of our cruise - here we are at sea early morning headed down to Victoria, Canada.


Paul and I took a bus tour around the town, and it was amazing - the architecture just blew my mind - all of the history in those buildings.  But - I cannot find the pictures I took - and I took a ton.  They are hiding in my camera somewhere - argh!
After we got back on the ship - we headed down to SU!'s base camp one more time -
Took pictures of a bunch of the great share cards that were posted -
Spun the wheel for a prize - one more time!
Got a few more treats on this last day -
After all this SU! hosted a farewell get-together with more yummies - but again - I cannot find those pictures.  Double argh!  But back in our cabin we were once again welcomed with pillow gifts.  In that tube is a large scratch off map - where you can scratch off the areas you travel too - how cool is that.
And we got one of my very favorite new bundles in the Holiday catalog - this Dashing Deer set and framelits.  I LOVE IT!
 Thank you, thank you to Stampin' Up! for a memorable week - I love working for this awesome company.  This is my last month to earn the Greek Isles trip - so watch for a big HOORAY from me when that happens.  See you soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: