Sunday, March 1, 2015

One Sheet Wonder technique...

So below is the technique card I gave the ladies at our last club - it is blurry to read - so here is what it says -


One Sheet Wonder (OSW) -
Designer Series paper or a Stamped sheet of Cardstock
template to cut up to put on cards (there are many different templates on Pinterest if you search)
Cut paper or cardstock up according to template and use to complete a series of coordinating cards.  Easy peasy and great results.  
And then I took pictures of the cards we'd make so they could make more later.  (See yesterday's post for a close-up of each).
Here's the grid I used if you want to duplicate the cards.  Each Soft Suede layer was 1/4" larger than the DSP piece.  The card bases are Soft Suede 5.5x8.5" folded in half and the Saraha Sand layer on each is 5.25x4" run through the Chevron embossing folder.

I had a couple ladies who could not be there - so I made up their cards for them.  So quick, so easy - so cute!!
Try it - you'll like it!  ~Maureen
For products I used - see my last post - below!

No comments: