Wednesday, October 15, 2014

World Card-making day!

Finally getting around to posting about my WCMD event - I hosted a shoebox swap for my downline.  It was a small turn out - just seven of us - but still a lot of fun!  Here are the tables set up and ready for stampers.
Some fun doorprizes -
Me and my card - the ladies all know if they come to my events, there's a chance they'll show up on my blog :)  So guess it's only fair if I show up too.
Here's close-up of the card - simple collage background and a couple water color flowers watercolored and popped up on dimensionals.  On the left is the inside of the card. 
Below are all the cards we made.  Stop back tomorrow to see the rest of the stampers and which creation was theirs.
Nothing better than celebrating a day dedicated to card-making huh?!?!  Tata for now ~Maureen

No comments: