Monday, August 11, 2014

Project Life - A simpler way to keep those memories

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this new line of products "Project Life from Stampin' Up!"  I am such a wanna-be scrapbooker - but it is always such a chore for me - so I tend just not to do it at all.  But this product has changed all that.  Everything you need to put your pages together comes in this adorable little box.  You can buy many different themed sets - each has coordinating cards, stickers and 3D elements. 
 
 All you need are the Photo Pocket Pages below, your boxed set from above and your pictures.  You simple slip them into the sections of the pages - add any additional elements if you want (totally optional) and add a little journaling!!  That's it.  This layout with just the cards could probably be put together in just 10 minutes.
The pages I'm showing were done as part of a class - so the card inserts are stepped up a bit - but realize they are very cute just as they come.  On the page above I added gems to one of the inserts, the little star stickers to another and on the third washi tape, the punched triangles and the wooden arrow.
On the above page I added punched hearts to one card; some stamping, sequins and word bubbles to another; and on the bottom one some punched triangles a wooden triangle, and some Crystal Effects to the little colorful circles.  Finally, we punched the big circle out of a card to frame Makai's picture and added the journaling strip, ribbon and camera button.  The I put a couple arrows pointing to Prince and Paisley's picture.  This layout with all the embellishing would probably take still under an hour to do. Much less time than my traditional scrapbooking pages.  So I am really thrilled.  Watch for my next Project Life by Stampin' Up! class coming in September and plan to join us!  ~Maureen

No comments: