- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary
Saturday, July 5, 2014
Yummy Zucchini Casserole
Just want to share my very favorite way of eating zucchini - it's that time of year when there is an abundance - and even though I like it in breads, muffins and steamed or sauted - this is my fav. The ingredient list is simple - 1 onion sliced thinly, several zucchini or other summer squash (enough to make a couple good layers in the casserole dish, 2 cans chopped/diced tomatoes (I use one tomato and one mild rotel for a little kick as shown in picture), 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, black pepper and salt.
See you soon ~Maureen