- SHOP NOW!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Saturday, July 5, 2014
Yummy Zucchini Casserole
Just want to share my very favorite way of eating zucchini - it's that time of year when there is an abundance - and even though I like it in breads, muffins and steamed or sauted - this is my fav. The ingredient list is simple - 1 onion sliced thinly, several zucchini or other summer squash (enough to make a couple good layers in the casserole dish, 2 cans chopped/diced tomatoes (I use one tomato and one mild rotel for a little kick as shown in picture), 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, black pepper and salt.
See you soon ~Maureen