- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Stained Glass Vellum card
Today I want to show you the steps and the final product of the Spring Card we made using the Stained Glass Vellum technique. The very first step was to heat emboss the flowers on vellum cardstock using white embossing powder. Then we flipped the vellum over and sponged on color on the back using daubers. We didn't have to be careful with the coloring here, as we're going to cut out the flowers.