So - last month - we made icicles. I remember seeing this at convention a few years ago - and thought what a great idea!!! All you need is some waxed paper, some Crystal Effects and some dazzling diamonds glitter. Using the crystal effects just make a strip of it along the waxed paper, then add the little icicle drips coming down. Sprinkle with the Dazzling Diamonds glitter (both Stampin' Up! products), and let dry 1 hour to 8 hours depending on the humidity.
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary