Here's a close up where you can see the popped up acorn and layer, as well as the cutting around the wheat.~Maureen
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Sunday, November 24, 2013
It is the time of year for Gratefulness - so I wanted to share this card with you. We made it at my last cards came, and I made several extras to send off to my brothers and sister. There is a quite a bit of detail to this card - the frayed end of the burlap ribbon, wood grain stamped and then the three layers offset on eachother.