Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hi All - Snoopy, Woodstock and I are wishing you all a happy and safe Halloween.  Looking forward to spending the evening with my seven littlest goblins~
So, as promised I wanted to share my Halloween Shaker card with  you.   At my last Cards stamp camp we made this card - http://www.crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2013/10/stamp-camp-card-2.html
I LOVE the negative images left when we punch things out, so I save the negative images from the card, and we made these adorable shaker cards.  It uses the single Halloween Happiness stamp.  I then cut down our clear envelopes to fit right over that stamped image and we filled the envelopes with chunky glitter and several different punched out shapes.
Then sealed the base layer, the clear envelope with shaker items, and the negative image layer, and taped it together all the way around with our Halloween washi tape.  I was really happy with how they turned out.
There are so many awesome way to make shakers and they are so much fun!  Hope you enjoyed!! ~Maureen

No comments: