Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to our Mom's

Today I wanted to honor two amazing women - first my husband's mother, Gloria - she lives far from us, but is always in our hearts - she is a wonderful, Godly woman, who tirelessly prays for us and our family and I so appreciate that.  She is truly amazing - 92 years old and still walks miles each day - I can't even do that now :)  She means the world to us and we wish we lived closer!
Second, I want to honor my beloved Mom, Bernice.  She is no longer with us and I miss her everyday.  She raised nine wonderful children who rise up and call her blessed - her impact on my life is endless.  How I long to some day be reunited with her (and my father) in heaven.
If your Mom is still alive - please give her an extra hug today if you can.  ~Maureen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Maureen. I know you've been a blessing to so many. I too miss my mother every day and look foward to being reunited in heaven with her.
Have a great day.

Laura