Thursday, January 31, 2013

Retro Cross-stitch Cards

Look at these adorable cross-stitch cards available in the current mini catalog from Stampin' Up! - how great are these.   It is the Sweet Threads Simply Sent kit - item #126924.   I remember doing cross-stitch cards similar to this the 70's and I loved them.  These kits come with the bases pre-printed in pink and green, white envelopes, 8 die-cut pattern pieces (4 flowers, 4 cupcakes), embroidery floss, needles and dimensionals.  You can also purchase a coordinating stamp set with the words "Thank  You" and "Happy Birthday", but I opted to use a "thanks" that I had on handI also added the Regal Rose Taffeta Ribbon for a little added touch - but they were pretty even before.
I really love how they turn out and they are soooo fast to complete.
You can order these and any other Stampin' Up! products you'd like at www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net !!  Check it out!  ~Maureen

No comments: